- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
After running the SRX2 Gen 3 since last December, this was my first race even with the SRX8 Pro.... and the first time I hit the dirt of the Montpellier GP.
Traction wasn't easy, but thanks to the AKA team I was able to improve and get a 16th position in Q2 thanks to perfect track condition ! For my first time in Montpelier I qualified in 1/4th final which is not bad for a rookie in 1/8 Nitro. For the final I change most of my setup in order to be even more competitive. My setup was not aggressive enough in the qualification and I feel I should be quicker with more steering.
Softer oil, stiffer springs and bigger sway bar . It had more speed and was in the same second as top guys, but it might be a bit to hard to drive for my little experience ! Any way, I enjoyed the experience of fighting against top guys like Rayan Lutz !