- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Feb 23, 2024 Natanaele Senesi joins Team Serpent Serpent is proud to have signed the GT class ace from Italy to our factory team!
- Dec 19, 2023 Jose Almonte reports Caribian Nitro Cup 2023 The Caribbean Nitro Cup was held at the Famous Barceloneta Rc Complex in Puerto Rico.
- Dec 13, 2023 Hamish Scott 2023 WA EP State titles race report Was great to see so many other Serpent cars out,
- Dec 8, 2023 Dominic Greiner rejoins to Team Serpent!!! This is what Dominic had to say about it:
- Nov 13, 2023 Marco Weigerding joins Serpent Factory Team! This is what Marco wanted to say:
The 2023 GLC is in the books and what an event it was!!!
I ran Two classes being Nitro GT8 and Nitro Sedan. After having issues in both classes i managed to qualify 2nd in GT behind my Teammate Carlie Lopez and 6th in the Nitro Sedan Class.
In the GT8 Nitro main i was able to take the Win after having to push hard to recover from a 5 laps down. The luck was in my side this time because my teammates Carlie Lopez and Junior Riley both had issues giving me the opportunity to catch both of em and taking not only the Win but also the Track Record. (17.884)
The SRX8 GT '23 Car was ballistic fast all week and the Serpent team swept the GT8 Class.
In the Nitro Sedan after battling the Track conditions I was able to find a decent set up and made the A Main. In the Final i was able to go up the ladder putting myself in a good 2nd position for the majority of the race until the tire change in which i came out in 3rd with good possibilities of winning the race but i ran out of gas.
In the end I finished 5th!