- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
The SRX8GT ‘23 has been re-worked from the ground up. Customer and racers alike wanted a faster, lighter, more nibble and reliable race car heading into the new racing season. Although we have enjoyed many great race wins and successes in the world of GT racing, it was time for us to push the evolution of the class yet again. The engineering group went to work, discussing all aspects and weak points of our previous model. After countless concepts and discussions, we had formulated the best possible plan to create the greatest successor we could. With nothing short of maximum performance on the track and devilish good looks on the pit table, the new SRX8GT ‘23 was born; we don’t think you will be disappointed.