- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Team Serpent USA presents Chris Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
This is what he wants to say:
Hi iam Chris Burt
Years Racing: 11
Home Track: The Newberry RC Park (Newberry, FL)
Favorite part about RC racing is making new friends and hanging out with old friends.
Classes: Off road 1/10 2wd and 4wd buggy, off road 2wd and 4wd short course truck, on road touring, 1/12, and F1
Serpent: The first time driving the SRX2 and SRX4, we knew they were the cars for us with extreme stability they felt like they were on rails and the operating range could be pushed to a new level. We are looking forward to taking our racing program to the next level with Serpent!
Welcome to the Team!