- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Dec 28, 2021 Patrick Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Patrick Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 28, 2021 Chris Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Chris Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 15, 2021 Serpent SRX8 GP RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8 1/8 scale Buggy also in a Ready To Race version, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. This SRX8 RTR version includes it all. To top off an already awesome package, it includes the powerful .21 Serpent 3-port pull start engine, high end racing chassis with top quality parts and the impressive Dragon RC 2.4Ghz pistol grip transmitter.
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
Alvaro: "Last weekend we attended the last race of the season of our National Championship 1/8 On Road Nitro at Madrid at the amazing Arca Track. Difficult and technical track where no error is allowed because of the high speed corners with close track protections!
We arrived on Friday to free practice. Our Serpent 989 was perfect and we made only small modifications from our base setup from last tests at this track. So We focus on tuning the engines and little else.
On Saturday on qualifing we track had a little more grip. Our Serpent 989 was very very consistent, very agile and fast. I was able to made the Pole Position with a New Lap Record at Arca track! Very very happy for that.
On Sunday, in the Main Final, starting from Pole I had a clean start and gained some meters with Ruben Olivares, Victor Pelaez, Jorge Martinez and my Team Mate Nacho Lopez and the other finalists. Nacho had a turnaround at the beginning and then problems with his engine. We were both the ones who could win the Championship. In the end I was able to maintain the advantage and cross the finish line in first position and win the Spanish Championship after two second places at Valladolid and Sevilla and two wins at Vigo and Madrid. What a nice season!