- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
I was able to take part in my first
international race for a long time, this being
the GTS race at the fantastic Gubbio track
in ltaly and as always the track was in
We had some new engines from MAX power to
run in and then start looking for a setup
for my Srx8 Tq car.
We had 3 rounds of qualifying and I ended
up 8th direct in to the final still with room
to improve the car before the final.
The final was 45 minutes long so it may
not be possible the tyres would last but
unfortunately it didn't get that far as I had a
throttle servo go down a 1 st in 8 years .
Not the final I wanted but that's racing we
got to meet old and new friends and had
some good fun with the team.