- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
Well...! ENS round 1 in the beautiful Aigen track, Austria, is already in the books.
Back home with my dad after four days of Racing.
Sweet and sour taste after a good pace in the qualification, scoring a P1 and a P2 and securing the second position in the grid.
In the final, one of the strangest things that ever happened to me occurred, in the warm up everything was fine, and in the beginning of 45’ final, I missed all engine power in the first laps and drivers who were behind overtook me in the straight and unfortunately some hit me and I finished in the grass (Yes, I was, actually really slow😅)
After some laps power just came back again (yes, magically🤔) and trying to recover I run out of fuel at 4’10”
After all, really happy with the performance of the 750EVO, with which I honestly think we could have fought for the win. Good pace and fastest laps in the 45’ final!
So that’s racing sometimes...now already thinking in the next one,
I would also like to say that it felt so good to finally meet friends from RC again, we had a good time together. Really grateful with Julius Kolf, Klaus Lechner, Michael for the technical advices and Iñaki Montesinos for the good pit stops! Every race is part of continuos learning.
Congrats to Jilles Groskamp for the win and thanks to all those who support me.