- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
We are delighted to announce the joining of Jose Almonte to the Serpent Team!
Using the Serpent products for many years, Jose is already very familiar with all aspects of the Serpent range allowing him to help current and future racers.
Jose brings a wealth of knowledge to the table specialising in GT and EP racing, he had the following to say.
“I am extremely proud and grateful for the opportunity to represent Serpent. My journey started over 10 years ago and through hard work and the support of many individuals my dream of representing Serpent has finally been achieved.
I want to send a special thanks to my friend and mentor Joaquin Desoto, his passion for RC is contagious. Everyone knows that I am extremely approachable and thrive on helping everyone I can. Now lets go Racing!”