- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Dec 28, 2021 Patrick Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Patrick Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 28, 2021 Chris Burt joins Team Serpent USA Team Serpent USA presents Chris Burt as a new team driver for the USA.
- Dec 15, 2021 Serpent SRX8 GP RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8 1/8 scale Buggy also in a Ready To Race version, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. This SRX8 RTR version includes it all. To top off an already awesome package, it includes the powerful .21 Serpent 3-port pull start engine, high end racing chassis with top quality parts and the impressive Dragon RC 2.4Ghz pistol grip transmitter.
- Nov 1, 2021 ALVARO FERNANDEZ IS 2021 SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPION 1/8 ON ROAD NITRO Congratulations to Albertito Gonzalez for his win in Eco with Serpent 988e and also Juan Hidalgo for his Spanish tittle with Serpent 750evo. What a Team mates!
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
10 years ago, we started the journey into the development of a belt driven 1:10 4wd offroad car, with the intent to revolutionize the market. The original SRX-4 was born, although it was a good car, it had its short comings. Since that time we have continued to develop, test, design and re-designed it behind the scenes in our secret lab. It had to be easier than any car of its kind to work on, handle with precision and ease, be maintenance friendly, and share more parts across the 1:10 categories we compete in. Aside from those targeted positives it also needed to be better than any 4wd car in performance we have created to date. Foresight was key factor, when the SRX-2 Gen3 was being born, we already had a good understanding how to craft together from its DNA the ultimate 4wd version. The two cars had to be worked on in tandem to make sure it was possible to reach the goals we had set forth. The SRX-4 Gen 3 shares over 50% of its SRX-2 Gen3 relative, an accomplishment we are quite proud of. This was really important as we didn’t want customers to have to purchase a significant amount of new parts just to operate two cars. Lowering operational costs is always a positive thing, and there is no doubt we have managed to achieve this goal. The SRX-4 Gen3 is a belt driven masterpiece, when evolution becomes the revolution.