- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 1, 2021 Serpent Spyder SRX4 Gen3 is ready!! 10 years ago, we started the journey into the development of a belt driven 1:10 4wd offroad car, with the intent to revolutionize the market. The original SRX-4 was born, although it was a good car, it had its short comings. Since that time we have continued to develop, test, design and re-designed it behind the scenes in our secret lab. It had to be easier than any car of its kind to work on, handle with precision and ease, be maintenance friendly, and share more parts across the 1:10 categories we compete in. Aside from those targeted positives it also needed to be better than any 4wd car in performance we have created to date. Foresight was key factor, when the SRX-2 Gen3 was being born, we already had a good understanding how to craft together from its DNA the ultimate 4wd version. The two cars had to be worked on in tandem to make sure it was possible to reach the goals we had set forth. The SRX-4 Gen 3 shares over 50% of its SRX-2 Gen3 relative, an accomplishment we are quite proud of. This was really important as we didn’t want customers to have to purchase a significant amount of new parts just to operate two cars. Lowering operational costs is always a positive thing, and there is no doubt we have managed to achieve this goal. The SRX-4 Gen3 is a belt driven masterpiece, when evolution becomes the revolution.
- Feb 10, 2021 Team Serpent wishes everybody a Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Chinese New Year!
- Jan 9, 2021 Serpent Viper 989E is now available! Serpent Viper 989E is now available!
- Dec 24, 2020 Yukijiro Umino joins Serpent!! Serpent welcomes top RC Desinger/Manager Yukijiro Umino!!
- Dec 24, 2020 Yukijiro Umino joins Serpent!! Serpent welcomes top RC desinger/Manager Yukijiro Umino!!
Welcome to Jackie Shum from Hong Kong, this is what he had to say about joining the team:
“First of all, I would like to thank Serpent for giving me the opportunity to join Serpent EP on-road team. It is for sure a great pleasure of me to be part of the team.
I have tested the car for a couple weeks and I can saythat the car is great.
From now on, I will help develop and promote Serpent brand with my other teammates.”