- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- Sep 11, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO is coming soon! The Serpent 750 Evo Natrix is the evolution of the ultra-successful 750. To improve the car we left no stone unturned and tried our ultimate best to make an even better car
- Aug 17, 2020 Michael Salven wins 40+ Maters race at ENS in Aigen Austria
- Aug 17, 2020 David Ehrbar wins TOS race at the Arena 33 track After the long corona break it was a very good feeling to have a race again. The best place for the first race is of course Arena 33, where also the third round of ETS will be held in 4 weeks, so it was a good preparation for that, too. It is so much fun to drive on the new track here. I was testing a few new prototype parts for the F110 SF4. The performance was good, and my pit space was rather remote, so I decided to use the car with the “secret” prototype parts for the TOS race to do more testing during the race, and lend out my “race car” to Sören Sparbier, who was very happy with the car after his first try. Sorry, only a picture of my "race car" that Sören drove this time ;-)
The drag assisted one-way for the Serpent 750 is a very nice option.
Replacing the normal front diff, it enables you to still brake and turn in like a diff but the exit drive and change of direction on-throttle is much better.
It is important though to adjust the oil viscosity according to the available grip level.
With lower grip level you should go to thicker oil to get more front braking power.