- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- Sep 11, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO is coming soon! The Serpent 750 Evo Natrix is the evolution of the ultra-successful 750. To improve the car we left no stone unturned and tried our ultimate best to make an even better car
- Aug 17, 2020 Michael Salven wins 40+ Maters race at ENS in Aigen Austria
- Aug 17, 2020 David Ehrbar wins TOS race at the Arena 33 track After the long corona break it was a very good feeling to have a race again. The best place for the first race is of course Arena 33, where also the third round of ETS will be held in 4 weeks, so it was a good preparation for that, too. It is so much fun to drive on the new track here. I was testing a few new prototype parts for the F110 SF4. The performance was good, and my pit space was rather remote, so I decided to use the car with the “secret” prototype parts for the TOS race to do more testing during the race, and lend out my “race car” to Sören Sparbier, who was very happy with the car after his first try. Sorry, only a picture of my "race car" that Sören drove this time ;-)
The Srx-2 Gen3 has been completely re-designed from the ground up. The customers, racers, and fan favorite trolls have shared their glories, opinions, and pains about the previous SRX-2’s. We were open minded and willing to meet every expectation to push the boundaries of our product and the 1/10 2wd Market. The new SRX-2 needed to be slimmer, stylish, tougher, easier to work on, and above all else Faster. With over 85% of the parts being new, all the while, still being able to use most all previous SRX-2 parts, this car is an absolute masterpiece of construction. You can build it to any configuration you wish, new and/or old. Here at Serpent’s Secret R&D office, we are un-rivalled in our interest to win, and feel, this car will take you to more checkered flags than any previous SRX-2model we have ever made, Guaranteed.…!!!!!
The Spyder SRX2 Gen3 Carpet kit comes with the geardiff and front and rear antiroll bars to give it the best driving on carpet tacks.