- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
After running the SRX2 Gen 3 since last December, this was my first race even with the SRX8 Pro.... and the first time I hit the dirt of the Montpellier GP.
Traction wasn't easy, but thanks to the AKA team I was able to improve and get a 16th position in Q2 thanks to perfect track condition ! For my first time in Montpelier I qualified in 1/4th final which is not bad for a rookie in 1/8 Nitro. For the final I change most of my setup in order to be even more competitive. My setup was not aggressive enough in the qualification and I feel I should be quicker with more steering.
Softer oil, stiffer springs and bigger sway bar . It had more speed and was in the same second as top guys, but it might be a bit to hard to drive for my little experience ! Any way, I enjoyed the experience of fighting against top guys like Rayan Lutz !