- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- Sep 11, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO is coming soon! The Serpent 750 Evo Natrix is the evolution of the ultra-successful 750. To improve the car we left no stone unturned and tried our ultimate best to make an even better car
- Aug 17, 2020 Michael Salven wins 40+ Maters race at ENS in Aigen Austria
- Aug 17, 2020 David Ehrbar wins TOS race at the Arena 33 track After the long corona break it was a very good feeling to have a race again. The best place for the first race is of course Arena 33, where also the third round of ETS will be held in 4 weeks, so it was a good preparation for that, too. It is so much fun to drive on the new track here. I was testing a few new prototype parts for the F110 SF4. The performance was good, and my pit space was rather remote, so I decided to use the car with the “secret” prototype parts for the TOS race to do more testing during the race, and lend out my “race car” to Sören Sparbier, who was very happy with the car after his first try. Sorry, only a picture of my "race car" that Sören drove this time ;-)
A strong Serpent team travelled to Mibosport cup Rd 3 in Hrotovice.
A total of 11 F110 SF4 started in the F1 class (total of 31 entries).
Qualifying was close at times, with 6 drivers within 2.1 seconds, but Andreas Stiebler was always on top.
An amazing number of 4 F110 SF4 could make the A final, with Andreas Stiebler (1), Jukian Borowski (5), David Ehrbar (6) and Svetlin Doulevski (8)
Julian Borowski, in his comeback race after 2 years break, set fast lap times, and started from 5th position with David Ehrbar starting from 6.
Andreas Stiebler could win all finals, with David Ehrbar missing the podium as 4th, Svetlin Doulevski having a good result as 6th and Julian Borowski finishing in 7th position with some bad luck in the finals.
Another strong weekend for Serpent, with Andreas Stiebler and David Ehrbar complementing each other winning all races they competed this indoor season so far.