- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jan 22, 2020 Austin Woodyard race report from SIC in Alabama Thanks to my family, my gf, and all my sponsors for their continued support! See y’all at the next one!
- Jan 17, 2020 Race report Vietnam Challenge 2020 The track was super dialled. A fast, fun flowing circuit with medium grip from the glue.
- Jan 3, 2020 Alessio Mazzeo rejoins Team Serpent Serpent welcomes back multiple Italian champion and IFMAR Worlds finalist Alessio Mazzeo to their Factory Team.
- Dec 30, 2019 Cobra SRX8 GTe LWB is shipping now
- Dec 11, 2019 Andreas Stiebler wins Mibo Cup Rd. 3 In Stock class Jan Gehrig closely missed the podium Spot showing the potential of the new X20, having started from 2nd position.
X20 is the result of utilizing past years design of the Eryx and 4x 1/10 touring car.
The chassis is based on the popular Medius mid motor design, using a light weight and strong 1 piece motor mount concept, without any interference between the front and rear chassis flex while still allowing center flex adjustability. The advantage for this style of design is to allow maximum flex capabilities without impacting the drivetrain, meaning smoother power delivery, more consistency and less chance of stripping spurs.