- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Long summer break over and it was time for the middle swedish cup rd4 in Eskilstuna. Super fun track and just an awesome facility!
Manage to take TQ after taking round 2 & 3 with a good margin.
Time for semi and it was an awful and first stint for me, last after first lap and misstake after misstake. But after refuiling I got used to the bumpy track and flied to the finish line in first place.
Final was very diffrent, starting 3rd after my bad time in semi. Jessica Pålsson from 1st, Race Elias Johansson from 2nd and me in 3rd. We pulled away from the field and had a long fight in the top. When the first refuiling came I flipped out and dropped down massively. But my concentration returned halfway through but couldn't close the gap when the tires ran out at the end (front tires were litterly like slicks after the final)