- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- Sep 11, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO is coming soon! The Serpent 750 Evo Natrix is the evolution of the ultra-successful 750. To improve the car we left no stone unturned and tried our ultimate best to make an even better car
- Aug 17, 2020 Michael Salven wins 40+ Maters race at ENS in Aigen Austria
- Aug 17, 2020 David Ehrbar wins TOS race at the Arena 33 track After the long corona break it was a very good feeling to have a race again. The best place for the first race is of course Arena 33, where also the third round of ETS will be held in 4 weeks, so it was a good preparation for that, too. It is so much fun to drive on the new track here. I was testing a few new prototype parts for the F110 SF4. The performance was good, and my pit space was rather remote, so I decided to use the car with the “secret” prototype parts for the TOS race to do more testing during the race, and lend out my “race car” to Sören Sparbier, who was very happy with the car after his first try. Sorry, only a picture of my "race car" that Sören drove this time ;-)
Having had two practice days before the race, where the car had a very good balance I felt well prepared for the ETS.
From the first practice runs the car felt very good and was fast. So I could focus on getting my driving right. I did not even need to make a single setup change during the race.
Compared to other cars, my F110 SF4 had good steering and was still stable in the rear and I could carry more cornerspeed through the fast turns.
Qualifying went well, after 3 runs, there were 3 different drivers with a TQ run, of these my run was the fastest. So it was already clear that I would start at least from the second place.
Unfortunately my last qualifying run was not perfect, so I would start 2nd.
I had a good start in the first final, but I could not pass. So the top 5 finished as started, in close order.
I had a good start in the second final again but after I had to brake to avoid a collision with Simon Lauter who started first, Jitse Miedema could get very close and overtake me as he took a tighter line at the end of the front straight. The rest of the run I had to defend against Jan Ratheisky, but having been passed by Jitse, I knew I had to take the tight line everytime when he is close. That cost a lot of time, but a crash between Jitse and Simon meant after half the race, I was defending the first spot now, and after several attempts by Jan, I could hold the position.
Being the only driver with a first and second place, I was in a good situation for the win.
The third final was spectacular. Five cars following each other closely, several position changes, but not a single crash. The third spot in this run was enough for me to win the race.