- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong
- Sep 20, 2020 We welcome Tam Chi Man and Hui Chin Ho to Team Serpent Hong Kong 🇭🇰
- Sep 11, 2020 Serpent Natrix 750 EVO is coming soon! The Serpent 750 Evo Natrix is the evolution of the ultra-successful 750. To improve the car we left no stone unturned and tried our ultimate best to make an even better car
- Aug 17, 2020 Michael Salven wins 40+ Maters race at ENS in Aigen Austria
- Aug 17, 2020 David Ehrbar wins TOS race at the Arena 33 track After the long corona break it was a very good feeling to have a race again. The best place for the first race is of course Arena 33, where also the third round of ETS will be held in 4 weeks, so it was a good preparation for that, too. It is so much fun to drive on the new track here. I was testing a few new prototype parts for the F110 SF4. The performance was good, and my pit space was rather remote, so I decided to use the car with the “secret” prototype parts for the TOS race to do more testing during the race, and lend out my “race car” to Sören Sparbier, who was very happy with the car after his first try. Sorry, only a picture of my "race car" that Sören drove this time ;-)
I qualified 3rd with a win and a 2nd place in qualifying. The first final started well. I had a clean race until about half of the race when I flipped over the curb at the timing loop. Fortunately, I came back on four wheels just at the edge of the asphalt and just in front of Jaques Libar, so I could keep my position but now I had a car derectly behind me. Because of a mistake by Jan Ratheisky, I could take the second spot. But two laps before the end I had a hit from behind, costing me the second spot.
In the he second final I had a bad first lap, but later I could close the gap to the leaders as they lost some time fighting. But I could not try a pass.
The third final was my best performance. It was a clean and fast run, I could closely follow the leaders, and in the end, it was rewarded by a small mistake by Luke Lee in the last lap.
The overall result was a 3rd place. This shows again that the F110 SF4 can compete at the highest level and we are looking forward to the upcoming races.