- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 28, 2023 New Serpent SRX8GT 23 options are available now Lightweight Outdrives and Centering Cross Pin.
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
The second round of the Portuguese Touring Car Championship was held at the AMVR track with nearly 30 drivers in attendance. The weekend was blessed with great weather, temperatures in the mid-20s, no wind, a clean track and good traction. In the Touring Car class both Carlos Manual and Hugo Miguel showed a strong pace and even made that extra lap in the fourth qualifying round. This set the stage for the finals with Carlos taking the pole position from Hugo on the 2 spot. When the dust had settled, it was Hugo who came out successful, taking the win for Serpent with Capricorn’s Carlos Manuel on the runner-up spot. Mario Miranda (Xray) was on fire in the finals, taking the final podium spot coming from the 5th spot on the grid.
The Formula class, that unfortunately lacked a bit in terms of entries, still held a nice show with lots of overtaking, making it very amusing to watch. In the end Serpent’s Daniel Lima took the day’s win from Capricorn’s Franco Vilarinho in 2nd. Serpent driver Paulo Bartolo snatched the final podium spot.