- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The Serpent Project 4X PRO is a logical evolution over the 4X EVO. it shares all features of the 4x evo including the same easy to build and setup shock system and fixed-length pullrods, while the vertical topdeck is replaced by a horizontal topdeck for more aggressive steering on high grip surfaces and the rear suspension is heavily modified with much longer arms and a different geometry to create more steering and widen the setup window on medium to high grip asphalt. For maximum rear stability and steering precision which is needed in stock classes, there is a fixed-toe rear wheelcarrier included in the kit.