- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
Dec 3, 2018
Last weekend was held the Elite Race 2018 at Veture RC Indoor track, an astroturf bumpy and really narrow track. Great Indoor facility with a really nice environment and level with 60 pilots in 4x2 and 20 Short Course.
Diferent luck for Team Serpent Drivers, with Alvaro Fernandez starting 6th in A-Main after difficult qualifiers and getting a 6th final place with 5-5-4 result in the three finals.
Manu Cendan disputed B-Main, Ruben Rodriguez C-Main and Omar Rodriguez D-Main, all drivers with SRX2 HT platform.
Begining 2019 we will be present at Bumpers Indoor Race, in the Northwest of Spain, an annual Indoor Carpent Race where more Serpent drivers will be present for sure.