- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Recently David Hassel from Sweden joined team Serpent . David is a very skilled and talented young driver, who can race both onroad and offroad very well, but his main interest is for 1/8 offroad racing and winning !
Coming from Kyosho before, he races Serpent Cobra GP buggy since late august . His 1st race appearance with Cobra Buggy at the Nordics in Norway went really well, winning the semi-final and finished 7th overall, with speed good enough to be on the podium. 2 weeks ago he joined the Swedish Cup for 1/10 gas onroad and finished 3rd with a borrowed 733. Winter will be good for running indoor 1/8 and 1/10 offroad and also some indoor carpet racing with 411 is planned.
As soon as Serpents next bigger project the 2wd 1/10 buggy will be ready, he will test and race that as well.
For Serpent its great to work with these young, talented drivers to work towards the future !
Below a short interview with David.
Q; When did you start with rc car racing and with which car ?
A; I started 2008 with a AE 1:10 2wd. At 2010, I started with the 1:8.
Q; What is your best rc car race result so far ?
A; I was the second best junior in 1:8 buggy Euro A 2012.
Q; Which classes do you run, with which cars.
A; 1:8 Buggy Serpent, 1:10 NT Serpent, 1:10 2WD TLR22, 1:10 4WD Kyosho.
Q; and which class do you like best ?
A; 1:8 buggy.
Q; Do you mainly race or also work on the cars ?
A; I mainly drive the cars and my dad is mechanic in 1:8, in 1:10 buggy, I
work more with the car.
Q; Wich rc cars driver do you see as your main example to learn from ?
A; Billy Easton, Jorn Neumann ,Elliot Boots
Q: and wich 1/1 race car driver do you admire most ?
A; Different drivers such as Mattias Ekström, Jeff Gordon, Jenson Button.
Q; What do you do in normal life ?
A; I just started first grade in high school at technical education.
Q: Wich races do you plan for rest of 2012
A; The Dirt Nitro Challenge, Padova
Q; and wich races for 2013 ?
A; 1:8 buggy: Swedish nats and cup. Neobuggy, EM B, EM A.
1:10 Nitro: Swedish nats, EM B and maybe EM A and DHI Cup.
Q; Which cars, engine , tyres and radio do you use now ?
A; Serpent, Novarossi, AKA, KO.
Good luck at the next races !!