- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
Round 3 of the British 200mm Championship was at the Halifax track in Yorkshire. The weather was very good with temperatures around 27 C for the entire weekend.
The first qualifier in the morning would be when the track was quickest, and it was Mark Green who set the fastest time during this run, only around 0.5 seconds from the track record. New Capricorn signing Adam Catchpole took 2nd place 3 seconds behind Mark. Joe Kerry was a further 3 seconds back in 3rd with his Serpent 733-TE. These were the only drivers to make 19 laps during qualifying.
In the final the top three of Mark, Adam, and Joe all got away and opened up a gap to the rest of the field. A few minutes into the race and Joe suffered an engine cut which dropped him down the order. This allowed Chris Steele up into 3rd. At the end of the 30 minute race Mark Green took the win one lap ahead of Adam Catchpole in 2nd with Chris Steele finishing 3rd.
Team Serpent UK