- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
An excellent result for the 1st big race in USA with Serpent 747.
Kimbrow qualified 2nd and Morganti 4th. Swauger TQ-ed the race.
In the final Kimbrow took victory with Morganti in 3rd, putting 2x 747 on the podium.
Report and set-up to follow.
Team Serpent America
Kimbrow was also 2nd with 966-TE in 1/8 qualifying. In the final with 6 minutes to go a radio-glitch destroyed his car at the end of the straigth.
Unfortunately, this is whats left of my body after a radio problem in the 1/8 final. Car went through the backstraight wall at full throttle. Was shaping up to be a great finish..... Swauger was 5 seconds ahead of me with 6 minutes to go. He had 2 pit stops left to the finish and i only had one.......
The wood goes all the way down the inside on the body and then comes back out the rear side fin!!!!