- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Serpent Driver Ryan Johnson developed an alternative set-up for the Cobra Buggy, which for him, worked very well.
Below the specifics, feel free to try !
His full set-up is here:
Front spring was Serpent RED# 600353
Shock pistons conical 6 hole (4) (#600349)
Front piston conical 6 hole drilled as described
6 x 1.4mm
Rear piston conical 6 hole drilled
3holes x 1.2 and 3holes x 1.35
Piston mounted upside down conical side up.
Used 1st version wing, which is better for high speed turn: Wing white nylon (#600143)
Used Truggy front caster blocks 12 deg
C-Hub truggy 12 L+R (#600373)
and Truggy rear uprights. Upright truggy L+R (#600418)