- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
Mar 18, 2012
Majuran with 411 wins the German Nats Hobby.
After qualifying 2nd behind TQ man Kremer.
In the finals Majuran was able to take the win in the 1st heat, the 2nd one left to Kreder, but was able to take the win in the 3rd final and the overall win. Congratulations.
Thorsten Schmitz, Ingo Herschbach and Nico Hoppe also made in into the Amain, making it 5 Serpent 411 in the main.
His set-up here:
Marc Fischer qualified 8th in the mod class, and couldt get the car to work as well as he would like. In the finals the 411 was working better as well, making it into the top-6 in the end.
Merlin Depta ran the 411 in the Sport class, and finished in 9th spot.