- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
It was a little bit challenging. It started not well due to the missing grip at the beginning but the S120 LT car felt really good during practice!
I made 2 - 3 small mistakes in the first round of qualifying, I lost 4 sec. but nevertheless I managed to take the 4th place.
The first run was fast enough to secure a place in the A-Main. Something strange happened with the car for the next runs and I could not figure out what.
For the final, I rebuild the full car, but already after 4 laps I got some tire problems (broken tire) and I finished the race on 10th position only.
During the practice I tested a couple of new products:
- Topdeck 1,75mm
- Plastic Spool ( made for the 411 Sport)
- updated C-Hubs (fit very well with the new double driveshaft)
During qualifying my 411 ran fine and I managed to take 5th position in the A-Main. I had good hope for the finals which took place on Sunday.
At the start of the final I could pass Paul Lemieux and thanks to a small mistake of Naoto on his part, I was able to take the 3rd spot after 5 laps. But I was hit by Pauls car and this incident on the track damaged my diff and I finished the race in 4th place. Fellow Serpent 411 Martin Crisp did really well too, being 7th in the A-Main as well.
I would like to thank all my sponsors !!!