- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
It was a little bit challenging. It started not well due to the missing grip at the beginning but the S120 LT car felt really good during practice!
I made 2 - 3 small mistakes in the first round of qualifying, I lost 4 sec. but nevertheless I managed to take the 4th place.
The first run was fast enough to secure a place in the A-Main. Something strange happened with the car for the next runs and I could not figure out what.
For the final, I rebuild the full car, but already after 4 laps I got some tire problems (broken tire) and I finished the race on 10th position only.
During the practice I tested a couple of new products:
- Topdeck 1,75mm
- Plastic Spool ( made for the 411 Sport)
- updated C-Hubs (fit very well with the new double driveshaft)
During qualifying my 411 ran fine and I managed to take 5th position in the A-Main. I had good hope for the finals which took place on Sunday.
At the start of the final I could pass Paul Lemieux and thanks to a small mistake of Naoto on his part, I was able to take the 3rd spot after 5 laps. But I was hit by Pauls car and this incident on the track damaged my diff and I finished the race in 4th place. Fellow Serpent 411 Martin Crisp did really well too, being 7th in the A-Main as well.
I would like to thank all my sponsors !!!