- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
On Saturday 21.1.2012 the opening race of the winter series Open Tour Trutnov was held.
64 drivers took place in 4 categories. An "open" category was the strongest one with 34 drivers and among these drivers we could see the toughest fights for a victory as well.
In the end both TQ and the victory took a young driver Michal Blahovský with a Serpent S411 car.
In a main final, Michal had been under a big pressure of 9 XRAY drivers.
Right after the race Michal said that his car was running absolutely perfect! It has been only his 3rd race with the Serpent car so far and Michal appreciated especially its easy controllability, precise steering and high-speed cornering.