- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
TC Winter Series - Rnd 2
Last weekend held the second round of the TC winter series at the popular Ardent raceway attended by an impressive 120 drivers split between 13.5 & 10.5 motor class.
Team Factory driver Chris Kerswell was in attendance to run the 10.5 class and like always to give his valuable assist with set-up to other 411 drivers..
BRCA stock champion Jonny Boden was booked down to run in the 13.5 class running his current model but was convinced on saturday morning by Chris to run his spare 411 chassis for the event.
Saturday format was free practice for the day which all the 411's running got of to a good start with Chris giving excellent feed back to the team as the day progressed. Jonny put together his new 411 throughout the morning session and ran later on in the afternoon. Jonny seem to get to grips with the new 411 very quick and started to post lap times later in the day .2 sec quicker than any other driver in 13.5 class.
Chris was also very pleased with the performance of his 411 trying various set-ups to lean the cars potential indoor.
Sunday race day got of to a good start with Johnathan posting the fasting laps in rnd 1 & 2 but unfortunately getting involved in accidents to upset the runs. Round 3 was a different story setting the fastest lap and qualifying 2nd behind the fast Zak Finlay.
Chris Kerswells day was very similar with a fast well handling 411 but involved in collisions in all rounds setting him lower down in the A Main.
Jonny converted both his finals in to dominant wins to take the overall result with his Serpent 411.
Chris seemed to attract the bad look again but managed to fight through the very competitive field to an improved 6th place overall with his 411.
Thanks to Chris K for all his 411 tech support over the weekend for Serpent and to Ardent Raceway for putting an excellent event together.
Rnd 3 of the Ardent Winter series is 11/12th December.
Team Serpent UK