- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Oct 6, 2021 Mark Green reports about his GTS race in Gubbio Italy. A big thanks to Stef, Joaquin and Alessio
- Oct 6, 2021 Jonathan Gandin joins Serpent Factory Team!! We are proud and excited to announce the signing of the next generation in RC. Italian young gun Jonathan Gandin!
- Oct 5, 2021 Jonathan Gandin wins ACI National speed Trophy with the Viper 989 40th He was able to TQ the race, set the fastes lap and win the race.He is very happy how the 989 car drives and reacts on his changes.There will be a full presentation soon from him.The setup can be found here:https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=product&product_id=11309#product-details-tab-Setups
- Aug 27, 2021 Serpent SRX8e RTR is shipping now!!! Serpent now offers the SRX8e-Buggy also in a Ready To Race, to make this superb car even more attractive to a broader customer base, so also Hobby racers can now join in for the action. Top-quality components packed in a Ready-to-race package, the best start a Hobby-driver can make. High end racing chassis with top quality parts, impressive 2.4 GHz transmitter, Waterproof electronic speed controller with small footprint, which fits the E-buggy holder like a glove combined with a strong 1900KV brushless motor with lots of torque.
- Aug 17, 2021 Mark Green wins round 4 of the BRCA GT race at the Medip track Thanks to all my sponsors and to Mendip raceway.
This years 2011 South Island 1/8 Off-road Championships were held near the city of Nelson. The event was the Nelson clubs’ first major regional event held. The track’s layout was very smooth and tight with a superb combination of slow and fast corners with the difficult parts of track also testing the skill levels of all the drivers.
Both Truggies and Buggies were competing at this event over the two days, with all 4 rounds of Qualifying on the first day and Finals on the second. As qualifying went on it started to shape up who the fastest drivers were in both classes and like always brought a fierce lineup for Sundays finals.
In Buggy Dave Edhouse had top qualified the first two rounds leaving him in the P1 position, in round 3 Pearce Stephens put in a dominant run outqualifying the top time by 10 seconds slotting him into TQ and this is how the results stayed going into finals day