- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Last weekend, 5th round of competitive Madrid Championship was held at ARAH track.
Some of the best drivers of Spain, including five of the twelve Spanish Finalist Championship drivers, were taking part in the event.
Alberto Garcia managed his Cobra811 to get enough points to retain the title he already won last year, improving the performance from last season, and securing the title with still one round to go!
With this new title for Serpent, Alberto García is finishing the season on fire, after finishing second at 4rd Rd. Nationals Champs close to win, and being Madrid Champion twice in a row.
Have a nice day.