- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
German Nats TC: Fischer ( 411) is German National Champ in modified, winning 2 of 3 finals, ahead of Volker and Rheinard. Veronesi 7-th also S411.
Hobby-class won with 411, and vice champion in Sport-class. Well done Team Serpent . More to follow.
German Nats TC: Fischer wins 3 out of 4 qualifiers with Serpent 411, ahead of Sudhoff, Krapp, Volker and Rheinard. Veronesi with Serpent superb in 7th.
Sunday qualifier was 4th place for Marc, with a fastest lap of heat 5, so TQ honours overall !!
Serpent 411 also top of the game in Sport and Hobby class.
Team Serpent Germany
1. Majuran Tharmalingam - S411
4. Ingo Herschbach - S411
5. Jirka Hassler - S411
9. Florian Retzlaff - S411
1. Alexander Stocker
2. Benjamin Michael Maslowski - S411
3. Andre Schäfer - S411
5. Florian Botzenhart - S411
10. Thorsten Schmitz - S411
1. Marc Fischer - S411
2. Ronald Völker
3. Frederik Südhoff
4. Marc Rheinard
5. Yannic Prümper
6. Christopher Krapp
7. Federico Veronesi - S411