- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
- May 19, 2023 Oliver Mack is back where it all began Team Serpent I am happy being back after such a long time, the brand where it all began, back to the roots. I am absolutely motivated to show good results and to give my best for Serpent.
- May 17, 2023 Serpent Viper 990E is ready to ship!! The Serpent Viper 990E is the successor of the successful 988E/989E.
- May 8, 2023 HOTRACE Asia Cup race report By Jeff Hamon The 45min Amain!
We are proud to announce that Top-driver Marc Fischer from Germany has joined Team Serpent.
Marc Fischer well known for his excellent results in 1/12 and 1/10 scale electric classes , has choosen for Team Serpent after testing the Serpent 411 TC car few times, and knowing the S120 well from the many races with Markus Mobers in the past years.
Fischer will be racing the German Nats, EC 1/10 and 1/12, ETS races, LRP and DHI Cup, and the 2012 Wc with Serpent cars.
Fischer will assist Serpent on development and testing too, alongside Hergarten, Veronesi, Kerswell. Kimbrow and more coming …...
Soon Marc’s set-ups will be available online, as he is testing for the Germans Nats and EC as well.
There is a possibility that Fischer will also race 733-nitro, but 1st focus is on electric.
Below a brief interview with Marc Fischer.
Q: Great to have you in team Serpent; what made you make the change ?
MF: I was thinking that it was time to make something different and i found
that Serpent would be the best choice for me for the Future !
Q: Will you run both with S411 and S120 ?
MF: Yes i will run both classes and will do my best to bring me and the Team forward!
Q: Can you make some comments on running the 411 ?
MF: Yes of course i think the 411 is pretty good, easy to build , very fast
and easy to drive !
Q: Which races do you plan for rest of 2011 and 2012 ?
MF I plan for 2011 the German Nationals and Euros in Vienna
For 2012 i plan following races: German Nationals, Euros, ETS Races, DHI Cup, LRP Masters and Worlds
Q: Will you play a role in testing new items for 1/10 and 1/12 ?
MF Yes together with Harald Hergarten and Michael Salven
Q: Whats your current profession ?
MF I am a gardener / tree specialist and it is pretty cool because if i need free for RC Racing it is no problem !
Q: What other sponsors do you have and what brand radio, speedo and
servo's do you use ?
MF Main Sponsor is Serpent followed by 2 Speed, Xceed, GM Racing, Toni Sport,
MR33, Xenon, Sanwa, Jaco and Graupner
Radio and Servo is Sanwa
Speedo is GM Genius 120
Q: What are your main goals for rest of 2011 ?
MF: German Nationals and Euros wins.
Q: When will be your 1st official race with 411 ?
MF: This weekend Quali Round and Warm up for German Nationals
Thanks for above info's and best of luck for rest of 2011 and 2012, with the WC in the Netherlands !