- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- May 30, 2023 Serpent takes 4 A-Main wins & 2 TQ’s at Roar Paved Nationals.
- May 30, 2023 Report of the HKRCSA race in Hong Kong: I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and I feel truly blessed.
- May 29, 2023 Andrea Catanzani joins the Serpent Factory team This is what Andrea had to say:
- May 25, 2023 Mattia Collavo joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Mattia had to say:
- May 24, 2023 Lee Chun Yin joins the Serpent Factory team. This is what Lee Chin had to say.
You know the old saying, "you never get a second chance to make a first impression"...... well let me tell you, the Serpent S411 made a big first impression!
I got the car on Thursday, and wanted to go run it on Saturday night at Ripon Speedway but wasn't sure I could get the car built and ready to run that quickly. The car was an awesome build. every part had a perfect finish, no reaming or dremeling anything! It went together so quickly and easily, I even had time to paint 2 bodies on Saturday before heading to the track!
I headed down to Ripon Speedway hoping to shake the car down, work the bugs out, and start getting it up to speed. I was in for a very pleasant surprise.
Right off the trailer, the car felt really good with just the default setup (included in the kit). I ran a few practice runs and the car shook out real nice. I made only a few minor adjustments (see attached setup sheet) and the car was dialed! Using Thunder Power batteries and 4.5 motor, along with the Protoform P37 body, I couldn't believe how good the car felt. Tons of steering but still very easy to drive. I let several people drive the car and they all had the same response....WOW.
I went on to TQ and win the main..... a very nice first impression indeed. Ripon is a small and very technical track, and the S411 was very comfortable on that track. I am looking forward to getting the car out to some other local tracks and see how the car responds on the bigger tracks as well...... stay tuned!
Team Serpent America