- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
TRCCA Round 2 Race report Taipei TAIWAN
Last weekend 19/20 June the 2nd round of Taiwan On-Road National Championship series traveled up north to Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. The race was held at the large and techinal Er-Chong Public RC Race Track with its 90m+ straight and great combination of curves & hair Pins make it very high speed and challenging. The weather was sunny and perfect for the race but the 36+ centigrade together with the difficult track makes it extremely tough on both man and machine. The event was hosted by TRCCA and Co-organised by LHS WB Hobby, attracted a total of around 90 hobby enthusiasts to participate in 3 different race categories – the 1/8 GP, the 1/10 GP and the 1/10 EP
In the 1/8 GP, no suprise, it was local phenomenon Wang Sang-Chun who took the TQ honor and went on to win the 30 minutes final at his home track. His only challenge came from 2nd Qualifier Titan driver Jones Chu, but only for the first 16 minutes before Jones stripped the front belt his Car. Afterward there was no drama Wong curised to the victory followed by Chi Hwa-Sheng 1 lap down in 2nd and Chang Jia-Ming another 6 laps down in 3rd.
1.Wang-Sang-Chun Novarossi Flash21-Special
2.Chi Hwa-Sheng Novarossi 35Plus 21
3.Chang Jia-Ming Novarossi 35 Plus 21
In the 1/10 GP, again it was talented young star Huang Yi-Hao took overall TQ and taking a clear win with Serpent S733 and Novarossi Flash21 PT from Luan Shao-Yu in 2nd and Zeng Ming Xiu in 3rd.
TQ/1st Huang Yi-Hao SerpentS733 Novarossi flash12PT
2 Luan Shao-Yu NT1 Novaorssi 353 Plus2
3 Zeng Ming Xiu Edam RB/Novarossi
In the 1/10 EP, after 3 rounds of close and intense Finals, it was Leo Chen who took the first 2 finals from pole position to secure the victory. The final leg saw 4 drivers competing intensely for the podium finish, Ron Chen battling with third place finisher A Wei until last corner to secure his 2nd overall finish.
Interestingly, at the end of the race we have found three repeating TQs and Champions for all three different catergories.
The 3rd round of the TRCCA Championship series will move down south take place at Titan Race Track nearby TaiChung City on 21th of August where the battle for the annual overall championship titles continues.
Till next time.
Team Serpent Taiwan.