- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Last weekends 1/8th Race Meeting was held at Mendip Raceway near Weston Super Mare. A good entry with all of the main National Championship contenders and several new drivers present.
Sundays qualifying started in dry and sunny conditions, but the rain came during Round 2 and only a few drivers managed to improve their Round 1 times. This left Kyle Branson in TQ position with Mark Green 0.2sec behind and current UK Champion in 3rd place. The A Final consisted of 7 – Serpent 966EVO, 2 – Shepherd Velox and 1 – Mugen.
After the first 5 minutes of the A Final, TQ and 2nd qualifier had retired with accident damage leaving Tim Wood with the opportunity to take his 2nd consecutive Championship Win.
The final result was a win for Tim driving his XCEED powered 966EVO followed by Andrew Hastings Shepherd Velox and the very talented Ashley Gouveia with his XCEED powered 966EVO taking a very creditable 3rd place.
Thanks to the Mendip club for hosting the event, next round of the UK National championship will be held at the very fast and flowing Halifax Track on 25th & 26th June, for more details visit www.halifaxtrack.co.uk