- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
I am happy to tell you that I have won the 2011 New South Wales IC State Champs 1/8th scale using the 966 evo and team-mate Tommy Lee in 8th .
I won it by almost 4 laps from Stewart Grant and Ashley Seward and Peter Jovanovic. Please find attached photos of the winning smile!
Here are the results:
1 Ric Bartolozzi Serpent 966 Evo 104L 30:06
2 Stewart Grant Capricorn 101L 30:05
3 Ashley Seward Mugen MRX5 99L 30:07
4 Steven Jovanovic Capricorn 88L 27:47
5 Corey Ventouris Xray 85L 25:28
6 Peter Jovanovic Capricorn 85L 30:11
7 Blake Young Mugen MRX5 70L 23:59
8 Tommy Lee Serpent 966 34L 10:20
9 Timothy Lee Xray 20L 10:13
10 Leigh Dytor Mugen MRX5 DQ
The setup I used was basically the Salven West Duren, this is the setup I use at most venues with minor adjustments.
Team Serpent Australia