- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
I am happy to tell you that I have won the 2011 New South Wales IC State Champs 1/8th scale using the 966 evo and team-mate Tommy Lee in 8th .
I won it by almost 4 laps from Stewart Grant and Ashley Seward and Peter Jovanovic. Please find attached photos of the winning smile!
Here are the results:
1 Ric Bartolozzi Serpent 966 Evo 104L 30:06
2 Stewart Grant Capricorn 101L 30:05
3 Ashley Seward Mugen MRX5 99L 30:07
4 Steven Jovanovic Capricorn 88L 27:47
5 Corey Ventouris Xray 85L 25:28
6 Peter Jovanovic Capricorn 85L 30:11
7 Blake Young Mugen MRX5 70L 23:59
8 Tommy Lee Serpent 966 34L 10:20
9 Timothy Lee Xray 20L 10:13
10 Leigh Dytor Mugen MRX5 DQ
The setup I used was basically the Salven West Duren, this is the setup I use at most venues with minor adjustments.
Team Serpent Australia