- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
The 1st 2 heats have been raced on wednesday, with last 2 groups not racing heta 2 due to rain. They are allowed to run today.
Heat 3 and 4 still to go. Due to the new tyres rules / discussions, only 4 heats instead of 6.
For Serpent its Morganti on 6, Salven on 12 ( his 1st heat was better, but car was underweight, as he fogot he lend his weight to team -mate Cristiani earlier), 19th supertalent Kyle Bransson and on 20 Mark Green. Other Serpent drivers also show good speed, but lack consistency in driving.
Sabrina Lechner, Serpent/Xceed female top-driver is in position 50 and expect to jump up more today.
If the weather holds up, then liverc.com and redrc.net will be posting times and news again.