- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Apr 13, 2011
The 1st 2 heats have been raced on wednesday, with last 2 groups not racing heta 2 due to rain. They are allowed to run today.
Heat 3 and 4 still to go. Due to the new tyres rules / discussions, only 4 heats instead of 6.
For Serpent its Morganti on 6, Salven on 12 ( his 1st heat was better, but car was underweight, as he fogot he lend his weight to team -mate Cristiani earlier), 19th supertalent Kyle Bransson and on 20 Mark Green. Other Serpent drivers also show good speed, but lack consistency in driving.
Sabrina Lechner, Serpent/Xceed female top-driver is in position 50 and expect to jump up more today.
If the weather holds up, then liverc.com and redrc.net will be posting times and news again.