- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
WC 1/8 onroad USA free practise and timed practise is over and qualifying stats today.
After timed practise heats Serpent has 6 drivers in the top 20, with Morganti in 2nd position. The new WC parts for the 966 work very well, more info during this week.
We have some drivers which are lower ranked now but that will improve a lot like Kimbrow and Tanaka.
To follow the WC, you can link to:
he sites from which you may follow this event are:
www.rcmag.com ( french)
www.nitro-west.de ( german)
www.rcweb.de ( german)
Qualifying and real business starts on Tuesday 12th-April-2011:
TUE 12th-April - Qual Rounds 1 & 2
WED 13th-April - Qual Rounds 3 & 4
THU 14th-April - Qual Rounds 5 & 6
FRI 15th-April - Lower Finals
SAT 16th-April - Quarter-Semi-Main Final
SUN 17th-April - Reserve day in case of rain (it was used in 2009).