- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
WC 1/8 onroad USA free practise and timed practise is over and qualifying stats today.
After timed practise heats Serpent has 6 drivers in the top 20, with Morganti in 2nd position. The new WC parts for the 966 work very well, more info during this week.
We have some drivers which are lower ranked now but that will improve a lot like Kimbrow and Tanaka.
To follow the WC, you can link to:
he sites from which you may follow this event are:
www.rcmag.com ( french)
www.nitro-west.de ( german)
www.rcweb.de ( german)
Qualifying and real business starts on Tuesday 12th-April-2011:
TUE 12th-April - Qual Rounds 1 & 2
WED 13th-April - Qual Rounds 3 & 4
THU 14th-April - Qual Rounds 5 & 6
FRI 15th-April - Lower Finals
SAT 16th-April - Quarter-Semi-Main Final
SUN 17th-April - Reserve day in case of rain (it was used in 2009).