- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
The WC will already start in a few days from now....:
Q: How was the test you made in USA ?
A: The test sessions have being positive. The whole package is working good.
Q: Which qualifying result do you expect for the WC ?
A: I think to reach a semifinal position, like I did in Lostallo, is within reach. If I can do better than I will be very pleased. We will see.
Q: Do you like the WC track, and if yes why ?
A: I like the track because even if it is a board track it has some European flavor. Is a challenging from many aspects and the driver can make a difference here.
Q: Did you test any special parts for the WC ?
A: Yes, there are a few parts that we have being testing with great results. I think the customers are going to be happy with the improvements in the car.
Q: Who will be your mechanic at the race ?
A: Rick Pinard is my mechanic. We have being working together for a few months and I am very happy with the coop.
Q: Which brand engine, radio, body and tyres will you use ?
A: Novarossi, KO Propo, Titan and Matrix
Well we wish you good luck at the WC, and hope to see you on top of the podium !