- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Hello Mark ,
The WC will already start in a few days from now....:
Q: How was the test you made in USA ?
A: The test went very well ,The weather was very good and we was able to run through the whole test program.
Q: Which qualifying result do you expect for the WC ?
A:Well off course i would like pole but anywhere in the top 4 would be great
Q: Do you like the WC track, and if yes why ?
A:I like it a lot very nice layout and very smooth..For a US track it very much more like a european type , very fast and open,
Q: Did you test any special parts for the WC ?
A: Part off the test program was to test proto type parts and new ideas . Some work and some not. The items that improved the performance will be available from SerpentAmerica shop at the trackside.
Q: Who will be your mechanic at the race ?
A: My good friend Stef (the DON ) Helvensteijn
Q: Which brand engine, radio, body and tyres will you use ?
A: Serpent 966 EVO , Novarossi engines , Sanwa 2.4 and Rz servo, Xceed pro lite tyres , Xceed damper oils and likely Xceed bodies.
Goog luck to all the serpent drivers , see you all there
Well we wish you good luck at the WC, and hope to see you on top of the podium !