- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Mar 21, 2023 Race report from Team Serpent Puerto Rico Alejandro Fagundo showed up to run just the final and Finished 3rd with the new Serpent 990.
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus Jose Almonte's SRX8 Gt '23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 23, 2023 Chassis focus - Jose Almonte - SRX8 Gt 23 and SRX8 GTE WC
- Feb 21, 2023 Race report from Puerto Rico
- Feb 15, 2023 Jose Almonte sweeped the GT classes at the recent Florida Winternats in the US Taking P1 in both Nitro and EP Great atmosphere in the pits. The team worked together all week and the results are there.
Hello Mark ,
The WC will already start in a few days from now....:
Q: How was the test you made in USA ?
A: The test went very well ,The weather was very good and we was able to run through the whole test program.
Q: Which qualifying result do you expect for the WC ?
A:Well off course i would like pole but anywhere in the top 4 would be great
Q: Do you like the WC track, and if yes why ?
A:I like it a lot very nice layout and very smooth..For a US track it very much more like a european type , very fast and open,
Q: Did you test any special parts for the WC ?
A: Part off the test program was to test proto type parts and new ideas . Some work and some not. The items that improved the performance will be available from SerpentAmerica shop at the trackside.
Q: Who will be your mechanic at the race ?
A: My good friend Stef (the DON ) Helvensteijn
Q: Which brand engine, radio, body and tyres will you use ?
A: Serpent 966 EVO , Novarossi engines , Sanwa 2.4 and Rz servo, Xceed pro lite tyres , Xceed damper oils and likely Xceed bodies.
Goog luck to all the serpent drivers , see you all there
Well we wish you good luck at the WC, and hope to see you on top of the podium !