- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
My name is Kennie Ekenstierna i started to run RC car when i was 10 years and will now begin my 7th season.
Hobby Products owner Klas Runneson gave me great support with rc racing and helped with Nova engines. Then I got a chance to try the Serpent Cobra car last year and feel the car is very easy to drive and made me go faster instantly.
Last season I managed to be in 4 out of 5 A-main finals in the Swedish Cup. I won a race in Paris at the Kyosho Masters Susy-en-brie, expert class. I even droved my first EM-A race 2010 in Portugal.
I learned a lot last year, and I´m ready to learn some more…. With the Cobra 811 and the backup from the Team Serpent and Klas Runesson at HP, I know I have every chance of succeeding.
I see 2011 as the year to progress and become a better driver and reach more finals. We will also compete abroad a lot, also in the EFRA Euro A and B Championship.
I hope for a good spot in the overall Cup Sweden 2011.
I am looking forward for 2011 season and I am very proud to run for Serpent Sweden.
Team Serpent Sweden