- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
The event was a afternoon/night race which ended just before midnight under lights on a warm night.
Qualifying was 5 rounds with all to count and each round ran over 10 lap heats, different format to usual events but none the less exciting. TQ for this Event was Aaron Stringer.
After Semi finals had been run Kyle McBride (Durango/AKA) comfortably found himself on grid 1, followed by Steve Perry(losi) on grid 2 and Tim McKay(Serpent/AKA) off grid 3. At the sound of the buzzer Kyle raced away from grid 1 followed by most of the field, Tim McKay off grid 3 flamed on the start line and was late away. Mid way thru the race, leader Kyle ran into some problems and retired. With the quickest driver now sidelined the remaining drivers continued to battle it out and with about 10mins to go Tim McKay hit the lead and apart from a flameout at the last pitstop(which pitman got car restarted very fast) cruised for the last few mins and took the win for serpent. Also in 5th place was another Serpent 811 driven by Shane Freiberg who had only had the car a few weeks.
1st Tim Mckay Serpent/AKA
2nd Justin Whitcombe
3rd Sam Penny
A very fun Event, thanks to the host Club. Also thanks to Walter RC( www.walterrchobby.com.au ), and AKA Australia for the Support
Till next time,