- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Billy did not have time for the saturday report, as he is running both Cobra Buggy and Cobra Truggy.
Thinhs are looking good with a qualifying position of 3 in Pro Buggy and 4th in Pro Truggy.
8th Pro Buggy
1) Maifield, Ryan (15/5:09.949 R1)
2) Robbers, Jesse (15/5:13.677 R1)
3) Easton, Billy (15/5:16.997 R3) Cobra S811-B
4) King, Cody (15/5:19.052 R1)
5) Atondo, Phillip (15/5:20.223 R3)
6) Mitch, JR (14/5:00.288 R1)
7) Lutz, Ryan (14/5:00.843 R2)
8) Hudson, Jason (14/5:01.406 R1)
9) Clark, Eric (14/5:01.620 R1)
10) Wilson, Kevin (14/5:02.379 R1)
11) Savoya, Reno (14/5:02.754 R1)
8th Pro Arena Truck
1) Robbers, Jesse (15/5:11.711 R2)
2) Maifield, Ryan (15/5:12.298 R1)
3) King, Cody (15/5:16.206 R2)
4) Easton, Billy (15/5:17.550 R1) Cobra S811-T
5) Krumme, Ralph (15/5:20.300 R1)
6) Wilson, Kevin (14/5:01.043 R3)
7) Mitch, JR (14/5:01.125 R3)
8) Bunch, Dustin (14/5:02.476 R3)
9) Smolnik, Andrew (14/5:02.937 R2)
10) Racer, Shane (14/5:04.079 R2)