- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Hello, from a very cold CRCRC race, lots of snow and ice Outside.
Today was a very productive day for the team..a lot of the guys focused on selecting the right tires for their setups and car..It appears holeshots,grid irons and megabyte tires are the basic choices. I personally liked the holeshots..
I believe I posted the fastest lap time of 20.2 in both classes.. buggy and truggy I am sitting 2nd in both classes after the practice qualifying..they took the three fastest consecutive laps to decide your seeding.
The serpent cars are really looking good and the Serpent Cobra truggy was also quite impressive..Many people were very excited about our cars speed and performance..
So far the setups are a bit Mixed.. I am running a slight variation on my worlds set up.. The shock package and a few things are different on the front end..the traction is very high and managing all the grip is quite challenging..
More images here: http://serpent.com/racing/event/65/CRCRC-Nitro-2011,-USA.html