- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 9, 2021 Alessio Mazzeo wins 1/10 AMCI Italian Championship!!! Setup can be found here:
- May 31, 2021 Jose Almonte joins Serpent factory team!!! We are delighted to announce the joining of Jose Almonte to the Serpent Team!
- Apr 16, 2021 Serpent team driver Stick King with his Serpent X20 Fwd Serpent team driver Stick King with his Serpent X20 Fwd
- Apr 16, 2021 Serpent Spyder SRX4 Gen3 is shipping!!! 10 years ago, we started the journey into the development of a belt driven 1:10 4wd offroad car, with the intent to revolutionize the market. The original SRX-4 was born, although it was a good car, it had its short comings. Since that time we have continued to develop, test, design and re-designed it behind the scenes in our secret lab. It had to be easier than any car of its kind to work on, handle with precision and ease, be maintenance friendly, and share more parts across the 1:10 categories we compete in. Aside from those targeted positives it also needed to be better than any 4wd car in performance we have created to date. Foresight was key factor, when the SRX-2 Gen3 was being born, we already had a good understanding how to craft together from its DNA the ultimate 4wd version. The two cars had to be worked on in tandem to make sure it was possible to reach the goals we had set forth. The SRX-4 Gen 3 shares over 50% of its SRX-2 Gen3 relative, an accomplishment we are quite proud of. This was really important as we didn’t want customers to have to purchase a significant amount of new parts just to operate two cars. Lowering operational costs is always a positive thing, and there is no doubt we have managed to achieve this goal. The SRX-4 Gen3 is a belt driven masterpiece, when evolution becomes the revolution.
- Apr 16, 2021 Serpent team driver Stick King with his Serpent X20 Fwd
Hello, from a very cold CRCRC race, lots of snow and ice Outside.
Today was a very productive day for the team..a lot of the guys focused on selecting the right tires for their setups and car..It appears holeshots,grid irons and megabyte tires are the basic choices. I personally liked the holeshots..
I believe I posted the fastest lap time of 20.2 in both classes.. buggy and truggy I am sitting 2nd in both classes after the practice qualifying..they took the three fastest consecutive laps to decide your seeding.
The serpent cars are really looking good and the Serpent Cobra truggy was also quite impressive..Many people were very excited about our cars speed and performance..
So far the setups are a bit Mixed.. I am running a slight variation on my worlds set up.. The shock package and a few things are different on the front end..the traction is very high and managing all the grip is quite challenging..
More images here: http://serpent.com/racing/event/65/CRCRC-Nitro-2011,-USA.html