- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
We just concluded the Malaysian National League Round 1 yesterday. 120drivers raced. Including Indonesians, Singaporeans and Australians.
Malaysian National League round 1 took off at the RC-Connections track in Glenmarie. A total of 120 drivers from Australia, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia. Again Cobra slithered away with the win! Second win for Serpent Malaysia driver, Ong Chee Yong, in a month.
Chee Yong's comment ' The Cobra made the tricky track conditions easy when most cars struggled! The Cobra were on rails!! And it went thru the jumps with great balance'! Even the spectators were amazed with the Cobra! It was simply a class above all other cars!'