- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed as Nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
Serpent is at the Worlds with a fairly small but active and well experienced team.
We like to introduce them to you here.
Start of with Billy Easton as team captain, being also the designer and tester of the Serpent Cobra.
Next up is Niclas Brunsberg from Sweden, who joined Serpent in late september. His mechanic is Klas the Swedisch Serpent importer.
Niclas is almost always in the A-Mains of the races in Sweden, and this category is BIG in Sweden.
Chad Phillips from USA is a great Serpent Cobra driver and more used to the huge jumps and technical tracks.
Jordan Go from the Philipines is having a go at this very hard and technical Thailand track, but he is used to that from his home-tracks too.