- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Billy Easton is well on pace being in 17th spot after 2 rounds of qualifying.
The Serpent Cobra is very stabile and the 2 heats were both good 13 lappers.
More things will be tried for thursday qualifying, as the team will sit together and exchange idea's.
Niclas and Chad are doing well too, in 55th and 59 postion after 2 rounds. Both were not here before so will need more time to get to grips with the track.