- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
Kerswell with Serpent S120L finished on the podium in both the A class as well as in mod. Great show.
Open Mod A
1. Andy Griffiths – V-Dezign
2. Vesa Yli – V-Dezign
3. Chris Kerswell – Serpent
1. Elliott Harper – CRC
2. Chris Kerswell – Serpent
3. Vesa Yli – V-Dezign
Peter Craig – Serpent made it into the A-main of the Sports Mod A class. Well done.
Full report on redrc.net