- Blow-out Deals
- Tools & Bags
- Team Apparel
- Jun 15, 2022 Serpent Medius X20 '23 carbon is shipping now!! A continual evolution of the original X Series of Touring Cars!
- Apr 5, 2022 Team Serpent present at the 2022 EOS in Göttingen Germany Great job from the whole team!!
- Mar 22, 2022 Arnaud Chaussard reports about the CF in Grenoble What I liked less: the lack of cooling fan holder, no room to work on the receiver, the difficulties encountered with the motorization for a first race.
- Mar 1, 2022 Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team!! Alvaro Fernandez joins Serpent Factory Team.
- Mar 1, 2022 Klas is apointed nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad Division Klas Bredberg is apointed a nordic team manager for the Serpent offroad division.
New Serpent Team driver Rodriguez won the 2010 GP Pierrefeu with Serpent Cobra.
This strongly attended race in France, with 163 drivers, its a classic race on the calender !!
His team-mate Bocra was also able to make the A-Main and finished in 7th spot.
More images: www.teamserpent.com
1 Nicolas Rodriguez SERPENT COBRA/ RB 79 45.19.28 B10/Aka
2 Michel Farina MP9/Nova/Aka 78 45.20.65
3 Edouard Hugon MBX6/Alpha/Aka 78 45.30.63
4 Jérôme Couchon MP9/Nova/Aka 77 45.15.45
5 Cyril Bermudez Losi/Os/Proline 76 45.22.34
6 BA Arnaldi Losi/Picco/Aka 75 45.05.04
7 Jonathan Bacro SERPENT COBRA/ 75 45.08.21 B10/Proline
8 Tom Robin MP9/Orion/aka 71 44.19.92 9
10/ Jérome Ezazian MBX5/ 41 34.27.73 /Proline 10
11/ Rayan Medjoubi MBX6/ 40 24.44.76 B10/Proline